CV Rec Center
The Carmel Valley Recreation Center Fall 2010 Program is now available online. Program registration for the fall begins on Saturday, September 11 at 9:00 AM, except for certain contracted programs that register online. Historically, only a few classes fill on the first day of registration, so you generally don’t have to arrive too early. On the other hand, a few classes do fill quickly (first come, first served.) Check with staff at the Rec Center, or read the program brochure for complete information.
End the summer with an event for the whole family and take home some wonderful memories and great prizes! Time Warner Cable brings you Disney’s UP! Pack up the family and join the fun at the year's final Moonlight Movie event at Carmel Creek Park, 4260 Carmel Center Road on Saturday, August 28. The fun starts at 5 pm and the movie starts at dusk. Bring your blankets, low-back sand chairs and the whole family for fun in the sun, games, prizes and movies under the stars. Admission is free. Visit the Time Warner San Diego page for information, or the Official Up! Movie Site.
Here are maps of the parks in Carmel Valley:
The Carmel Valley Recreation Center Program Guide lists these contact numbers for the various youth sports groups:
- DMCV Sharks Soccer (www.dmcvsharks.com)
- Carmel Valley Manchester Soccer (www.manchestersoccer.net)
- North Shore Girls Softball (www.northshoregirlssoftball.com)
- Solana Beach Little League - Solana Beach & CV north of Del Mar Heights (www.solanabeachlittleleague.com)
- Del Mar American Little League - Del Mar & CV north of SR-56 (www.delmaramerican.org)
- Del Mar National Little League - CV south of SR-56 (www.delmarnational.org)
- Carmel Valley Lacrosse (Girls) - Jillian Boyd (Jboyd@3dlacrosse.com)
- Carmel Valley Lacrosse (Boys) - Kevin Cooper (KCooper@3dlacrosse.com)
- San Diego Youth Rugby (www.sandiegoyouthrugby.org)
- Torrey Pines Pop Warner/Cheer (www.torreypinespw.com)
- North Coast Saints (youth football) (www.cvdons.com)
See the Rec Center page for information on Rec Center programs.
Here are some Trails maps and local sources of information on trails: